Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Average Drill Weekend


Me and Spc. Kimmel cheeling before playing at the OKC Heart Walk on Sat. morning.





Sgt. Horton and I after the Sunday morning PT test. A couple of high-speed NCOs right here.





The classic, Army donut curl. Highly effective for toning and overall fitness.





Meet Sgt. Smith. He's a two-dimensional Army propoganda standup who lives in our band hall. Whenever things slow down and we're not too busy, Sgt. Smith provides quality entertainment for the troops.





Mhhhm...Sgt. Smith sure likes donuts.





In addition to the PT test, we also had a semi-annual weigh-in. I'm good to go according to Army regulations. 72 inches. 157 pounds.
Actually, I think I'm allowed to weigh about 195 according to Army regs, so I've got some room to grow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sgt. Smith looks remarkably like LL COOL J.

Mikki said...

Chubby...let's face it, you totally rigged the scale...