Monday, February 13, 2006

Catan backlash



We played some Settlers at my bro's house in Dallas this weekend. My parents (the Settlers rookies) were on a team and throttled everyone. I set up the board poorly and thus the game lasted three hours. Wheat and brick were in HIGH demand. I had ore out the ying-yang but couldn't get anything for it. "I have three ore for one brick and one wheat...please!" You'd think with my million development cards I'd have something to show for it besides Largest Army. But no...just five points.
Overall, with my intro to the game this weekend, I give it two thumbs up.

2 comments:

Annie said...

Give it up for Settlers! I'll play you anytime, anyplace!

Anonymous said...

OK, I need brick.....does anyone have brick? You? How about two brick for two wood. Oh you only have one? OK, how about you? Two bricks? You have two bricks?........Sweet.....then i am going to play my soldier card and steal from you......sucker!!!!!

Keep trying, little one. you will learn someday.