Monday, September 18, 2006

NOTICE: I'm not going to post on this blog anymore

After converting my blogs over to Blogger Beta I thought all my problems would go away. The flashy adds seemed so alluring. They held so much promise...

Sadly Blogger Beta is not for me, friends. It's plain crimping my style to be honest.

Thus, I made a weighty, executive blogging decision (aided by the expert IT advice of B. Leard).

But have no fear, the legend of Sacar Fotos will continue, just in a different place (and not in Beta format).

http://justpixels2.blogspot.com

At the above link you will find the continued photographic documentation from a man aged not 23 years, in his quest for artistic excellence and autobiographical photojournalistic provocation in the Sooner State and abroad.

I do hope you'll stay tuned at the new URL. And as always, thanks for viewing.

NOTE: My other mostly textual blog, Johnnie Stu will remain unchanged.

1 comment:

Brittany Smith said...

The point is... you are alive when they start to eat you. So you know... try to show a little respect.