Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Home again, home again, jiggedy jig

We made it back safely to Okiehoma this evening, somewhat tired and QUITE hot. I'll miss those 60 degree evenings and frigid river swims. The real kicker now would be to experience a Maine winter — many feet of snow and days of below zero weather. Sounds great to me.

But it's good to be back. And I have my mowing cut out for me as it seems the grass has exploded in my absence...


God's temperature: 68 degrees Fahrenheit.


The fam, from left: Aunt Jill and Uncle Reuben (he's my mom's bro), me, Ma and Pa.


Mommy Stu handling a behemoth crustacean at the lobster store.


The mean two pounder.


Imagine a commute to work with this scenery.


_______________________________________

Talk like a New Englander: a few words from up north


caw = car
seerup = syrup
Mass = Massachusetts
Mainah = Mainer
wicked hot = "really hot"
sammich = sandwich
fayah = fair
winnah = winter
summah = summer

1 comment:

Sam Negus said...

God's got plenty of dough to pay his A/C bills with in August bro!