Thursday, July 27, 2006

Some things





Well, it has finally arrived. The 2006 Sooner Yearbook. It's odd seeing the physical embodiment of so many hours of work. I pored through it today when it arrived in the post. So many things look soo good.
But of course the errors shriek out at me like demonic gremlins. "Didn't catch us in the editing process!!! HAHAHA!!!" Eat me, gremlins. I'm proud of it. And by the way, Annie Petzinger, I have your yearbook. It was mailed to my house, remember?


An ad in the Norman Transcript from the other day. Yibble.


The definitive Jonathan Ramsay.


We all get those aberrant glacial masses in our ice machine trays from time to time. I thought I'd have fun with this particular glacier. I sprinkled sugar all over it and let the girls enjoy some sweet, cold licking on a steamy summer day.

2 comments:

LorHop said...

WOOHOO!! What a beautiful publication. Good work, John. Good work.

kelsey said...

Greetings from Deutschland!